Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim - Yoyo vs Bano

+3
amaterasu
Banouin
Yoyo
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Skyrim - Yoyo vs Bano - Page 4 Empty Re: Skyrim - Yoyo vs Bano

Post by Poe Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:Vampire scum. :P

Impressive that bunnies just love getting kill-cammed by the great and powerful Orvoiri.

Have you been doing the side quests for the guild, by the way?

... For someone who doesn't own Skyrim, I know way too much about it.
For realz. You need to avoid the wikis or whatever you've been living on, dude. :P

I have not. I have actually been trying to clear out some of the solo sidequests that keep showing up. Cleared White Lady last night, for instance. Totally random thing that I came across trying to get somewhere.

Not the wiki, Let's Play videos. xP I'm going through this one lately.

Gotcha.
Ah, Let's Plays. Tsk tsk. You should just get the game. :P

Soon as I can get the funds, I plan on it. xP
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Taking Serana home! Because thats the kind of guy I am. And other DG stuff. -And by other DG stuff I mean nothing, because I can't seem to upload any of the pic I took while doing them, so it will have to wait -
Spoiler:
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm

"Right now?"

Edit: That mean you going Dawnguard?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Poe wrote:"Right now?"

Indeed! However, I had Serana turn me to get inside the Soul cairn. That will be fixed when I'm done in here though.
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:"Right now?"

Indeed! However, I had Serana turn me to get inside the Soul cairn. That will be fixed when I'm done in here though.

*High fives.* Dawnguard ftw. :P

Yeah, kinda hard to keep going through with that otherwise. Got the materials ready to go? Should be easy enough to get ahold of in the Cairn anyway.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:56 am

Into the Soul Cairn
in which Yoyo gets overly excited about three things:
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 am

I lost it when I heard that Jiub was in there too. Shame there wasn't more of him in Morrowind.

It'd be nice if they at least put him in a prison, or something. Never played Oblivion farther than an hour, so I never heard any references to him in that game.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Woo! I can upload pics again! So! Have A LOT.

More DG stuff!
Spoiler:

Non-DG stuff!
Spoiler:

Back to DG Stuff! Because, thats how we roll.
Spoiler:

After getting out of the Soul cairn Bano thinks its time to fix his problem of being a vamp...with ANOTHER problem! Woof.
Spoiler:
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Poe wrote:I lost it when I heard that Jiub was in there too. Shame there wasn't more of him in Morrowind.

It'd be nice if they at least put him in a prison, or something. Never played Oblivion farther than an hour, so I never heard any references to him in that game.

Jiub was released at the same time you were. In an attempt to repent for his past misdeeds (he was an assassin who got caught), he got rid of the cliff racers. I forget which god it was at the moment, but one of 'em was like "You go dude" and got him canonized. It's Saint Jiub after Morrowind. He's only mentioned a couple times in Oblivion.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:I lost it when I heard that Jiub was in there too. Shame there wasn't more of him in Morrowind.

Jiub was released at the same time you were. In an attempt to repent for his past misdeeds (he was an assassin who got caught), he got rid of the cliff racers. I forget which god it was at the moment, but one of 'em was like "You go dude" and got him canonized. It's Saint Jiub after Morrowind. He's only mentioned a couple times in Oblivion.

See, I never knew that...
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Banouin wrote:AT LEAST I CAN USE A DOOR.
I might have died when I read this.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Yoyo wrote:

Ah, didn't know if he was being released or just going somewhere else for finishing his imprisonment.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Yoyo wrote:
You're already dead. Vampire.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 pm

I did a lot of research into him last night while I was waiting for my pics to upload.

Yeah, apparently he started out in Morrowind (his is a Dunmer, after all). He got caught in a trap by an assassin hired by the Morag Tong. Imprisoned in Morrowind originally, then moved to the Imperial City (where your characters starts). For whatever reason, he gets moved back to Morrowind with you and released. I'm...not sure why they released an assassin, but they did. But he felt bad about it and did the best thing ever, so... Must have been released early for good behavior. :P
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
You're already dead. Vampire.
Shush! :P
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Yoyo wrote:I did a lot of research into him last night while I was waiting for my pics to upload.

Yeah, apparently he started out in Morrowind (his is a Dunmer, after all). He got caught in a trap by an assassin hired by the Morag Tong. Imprisoned in Morrowind originally, then moved to the Imperial City (where your characters starts). For whatever reason, he gets moved back to Morrowind with you and released. I'm...not sure why they released an assassin, but they did. But he felt bad about it and did the best thing ever, so... Must have been released early for good behavior. :P

Murder is only a 1,000 fine. They let everyone out eventually, I'm sure. xP

Considering the events that take place with your character in Morrowind at the beginning, it might have been decreed by the emperor?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:I did a lot of research into him last night while I was waiting for my pics to upload.

Considering the events that take place with your character in Morrowind at the beginning, it might have been decreed by the emperor?
But he did assassinate, like, dozens of people. He was going for one of the heads of one of the Houses when he finally got caught. I mean, if the Morag Tong were contracted to kill him... *shrug*
We may never know~
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

But he did assassinate, like, dozens of people. He was going for one of the heads of one of the Houses when he finally got caught. I mean, if the Morag Tong were contracted to kill him... *shrug*
We may never know~

Just saying, aside from a particular prison in Skyrim, I don't think lifetime imprisonment is really a thing?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

We may never know~

Just saying, aside from a particular prison in Skyrim, I don't think lifetime imprisonment is really a thing?
No, there are some characters who are in for lifetime sentences.
But if the player were imprisoned for life, that'd kind of ruin the game, y'know? :P
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

We may never know~

No, there are some characters who are in for lifetime sentences.
But if the player were imprisoned for life, that'd kind of ruin the game, y'know? :P

Or add a whole new level of game.
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Yoyo wrote:No, there are some characters who are in for lifetime sentences.
I assumed that the time served (1 day for every 100 gold bounty) was simply made worse for NPC's. Not necessarily "life imprisonment" so much as "I'm likely to die before my time has been properly served." Then, you know, repeat offenders and whatnot. xP

Banouin wrote:

Just imagine having to literally break rocks the entire time in Morrowind for a 4k bounty? (5k was death warrant, I think?)
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Poe wrote:
I assumed that the time served (1 day for every 100 gold bounty) was simply made worse for NPC's. Not necessarily "life imprisonment" so much as "I'm likely to die before my time has been properly served." Then, you know, repeat offenders and whatnot. xP

Banouin wrote:

Just imagine having to literally break rocks the entire time in Morrowind for a 4k bounty? (5k was death warrant, I think?)

Rock breaking sim.
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:

Banouin wrote:

Rock breaking sim.

It's like the mod where you get to watch the carriage in Skyrim move from town to town.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Poe wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:

Banouin wrote:

Rock breaking sim.

It's like the mod where you get to watch the carriage in Skyrim move from town to town.
Or the mod where you actually ride the Stilt Strider from town to town.
...I'm sorry, those would only be fun for the first couple times. After that, I'd just want to arrive and move on with life.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:

Banouin wrote:

Rock breaking sim.

Or the mod where you actually ride the Stilt Strider from town to town.
...I'm sorry, those would only be fun for the first couple times. After that, I'd just want to arrive and move on with life.

Circumstances depending, I actually try to go through the TES games without alternate traveling means. Some of them are just ridiculous abusing it otherwise.

Like the Pilgrimage of the Seven Graces, or the one where you have to take the vow of silence.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next