Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The almost official Usergroup naming thread!

4 posters

Go down

Theme-named Usergroups or no?

The almost official Usergroup naming thread! I_vote_lcap86%The almost official Usergroup naming thread! I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
The almost official Usergroup naming thread! I_vote_lcap14%The almost official Usergroup naming thread! I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

The almost official Usergroup naming thread! Empty The almost official Usergroup naming thread!

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh no, I'm capitalizing things at random. I'm turning into Q.

So! I think we've decided that we're going to have a "competition" of sorts to name the usergroups!

However, we must have one final vote before we begin telling you to submit names!

And that is....

Do we want themed names or not?

Cast your votes now! (Or tell me why you would rather have them the way they are now or something?)
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The almost official Usergroup naming thread! Empty Re: The almost official Usergroup naming thread!

Post by Poe Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:15 pm

If we decide on usergroups, I would like a theme present in the naming scheme.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

The almost official Usergroup naming thread! Empty Re: The almost official Usergroup naming thread!

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:56 am

yeah, I agree with Poe. So it's more uniform and prevent small tribes from going up against empires and whatnot The almost official Usergroup naming thread! 2485986928
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 am

Just a heads-up! This will remain up for three more days, then whatever event we're having will begin!
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKQ Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 pm

I am so confused, what exactly is being asked?
KKQ
KKQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Ah, this is a continuation from another thread where everything was explained. Allow me to summarize here.

At the moment, we only have basic usergroups: admin, mod, everyone else. (They just have... odd names.) When asked if we wanted to have more fun usergroups, the consensus seemed to be that we wanted usergroups, but we wanted to be able to vote on them instead of just having random things made.
So before we open up suggestions for usergroups for y'all to vote on, we have this here poll, asking if we want to have a theme behind the usergroups. WotN had Villages and Gangs as the themes, for instance.
This would make the username voting process have two stages. First, we'd vote on a theme for the usergroups. After that, we would then accept name suggestions to vote on.

Names and themes (if themes are what we decide on here) can be suggested simultaneously, but won't be officially voted on until the second stage.

This is my understanding of what the masses wanted, so that's what I'm doing. :D
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKQ Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Ohhh okay that's what I thought it was about at first but I wanted to be sure before I could vote.

Would the theme usergroups have to come with a story for the entire website which limits the roleplay? Or will it just be a separate entity all together?
KKQ
KKQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Separate entity.
There is nothing that will limit roleplaying beyond your imagination, schedule, and internet availability.

If we have groups based on a site plot, then they will probably be handled via the ranking system or groups that temporarily override your normal group.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down