Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops, I Arted

+4
neon kun
Banouin
Ayame
Yoyo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oops, I Arted - Page 2 Empty Re: Oops, I Arted

Post by neon kun Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:59 am

More mermaids!!

And yay us toshii!!! XD

neon kun

http://neon-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:15 am

Yoyo wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Yoyo wrote:Jan - Only some of Bob are back. I've been far too lazy to bring all of him over...
Glad you like her. ^^

Ayame - All of them. Oops, I Arted - Page 2 2829202867
*drudges over overencumbered while on a horse and abusing the whirlwind sprint shout*
(Yeah, basically...)
I also abuse the fact that followers don't have a limit on what they can carry as long as they're the ones that pick up the item, and you don't trade it to them.
I don't really play nice with followers especially since I like using sneak a lot. I only started using them when Cicero and the DB Initiates unlocked. But Cicero talks too much Oops, I Arted - Page 2 236845464 Even then, I never really thought of them as pack mules
I started with Faendal after completing that quest in Riverwood. He was straight up pack mule. I ignored him for RP purposes. Eventually his AI gets super glitchy every time I play, so I send him home. By then, I can afford to be more picky about what I gather in dungeons and can RP followers if I want one.
I love Cicero. He does talk WAY too much, but so much of what he says is hysterical to me still.
Faendal is nice to exploit~! That archery skill~! Sadly, my first playthrough was stuck with Sven because I didn't think to talk to Faendal first. Buuut~ I got to sacrifice him to Boethia. Fair trade. Feel sorry for his mother though...

He is hysterical~! But when dungeon-crawling and sneaking up to Draugr Overlords and such, his idle talking really breaks my mojo Oops, I Arted - Page 2 1969233671
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 pm

neon kun wrote:More mermaids!!

And yay us toshii!!! XD
Oops, I Arted - Page 2 2723128599
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Ayame wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Yoyo wrote:Jan - Only some of Bob are back. I've been far too lazy to bring all of him over...
Glad you like her. ^^

Ayame - All of them. Oops, I Arted - Page 2 2829202867
*drudges over overencumbered while on a horse and abusing the whirlwind sprint shout*
(Yeah, basically...)
I also abuse the fact that followers don't have a limit on what they can carry as long as they're the ones that pick up the item, and you don't trade it to them.
I don't really play nice with followers especially since I like using sneak a lot. I only started using them when Cicero and the DB Initiates unlocked. But Cicero talks too much Oops, I Arted - Page 2 236845464 Even then, I never really thought of them as pack mules
I started with Faendal after completing that quest in Riverwood. He was straight up pack mule. I ignored him for RP purposes. Eventually his AI gets super glitchy every time I play, so I send him home. By then, I can afford to be more picky about what I gather in dungeons and can RP followers if I want one.
I love Cicero. He does talk WAY too much, but so much of what he says is hysterical to me still.
Faendal is nice to exploit~! That archery skill~! Sadly, my first playthrough was stuck with Sven because I didn't think to talk to Faendal first. Buuut~ I got to sacrifice him to Boethia. Fair trade. Feel sorry for his mother though...

He is hysterical~! But when dungeon-crawling and sneaking up  to Draugr Overlords and such, his idle talking really breaks my mojo Oops, I Arted - Page 2 1969233671
I clearly haven't played Skyrim enough. I must do this sort of quest. Get rid of the dork who's permanently trapped in bleedout. O:

I caught myself quoting Cicero last night. He started off with "and I said to the baker" and I finished the whole thing with him. o_O;
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sammythebootlegger Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I like it! The tail is spiffy and her coloring is interesting ~
sammythebootlegger
sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down