Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Topic for Thoughts and Stuff

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Topic for Thoughts and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: General Topic for Thoughts and Stuff

Post by amaterasu Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

if I had arrived to the seen sooner (and wasn't in class and stuff) I would have replied "Yoyo didn't see Poe's post because she couldn't distinguish it from a link ...."

terrible jokes are always worth the effort
amaterasu
amaterasu

Back to top Go down

General Topic for Thoughts and Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: General Topic for Thoughts and Stuff

Post by Poe Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:42 pm

It's fun, because a friend of mine and I have been intermittently playing over the Duelist Network. Fun times. Though I'm so far behind in the actual game now that I still have no idea how anything from the 5D's and up affects stuff anymore.

Tuner monsters? Synchro summon? Pendulum monsters? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?

I suppose it's a good thing I have a signature image now, then, Amaterasu. :3
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm kind of figuring out Synchro and Pendulum summoning, but it is so weird...
My brothers have far surpassed me in dueling and whatnot. If we were going strictly with DM rules and monsters, I would whoop their butts to kingdom come. But now? They XYZ and some such stuff and I'm just... Ugh.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 am

Yuck.

What sort of deck did / do you use?
My primary was fairies, but I also use warrior decks. >.>

The only one I've got built right now is essentially a tournament ready Dark Emperor deck.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Dragons.

Had two "versions." One was based on Dark Paladin (much fav). It was a bit of a hodgepodge, though. BEUD was part of it. It had no finesse, but could power through my siblings' decks.
The other is still quite capable and technically slightly advanced beyond DM. (GX. How terrifyingly advanced.) It's focused on Armed Dragon Lv10.

....We should probably just start a YGO thread somewhere.... >_>;;;
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaterasu Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:07 pm

oh, you guys are talking about Yu-Gi-Oh, and here I thought I'd be clever and beleive y'all where talking about Magic the Gathering. :/ Whysit that people be switiching between them card games, and never combine the two in a blender of fun?

I used to play yu-Gi-Oh before the um... GX thingy I think it was. Back when it was first airing. So no hate, so Exodia, Obliterate.
amaterasu
amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Dude. MtG and YGO combined would be super epic (and just as terrifying). Get to work on it. You'll make bank.

Okay, I hate to say it, but no more on that topic. We need to start a thread somewhere to discuss card games (on motorcycles) or YGO or MtG or whatever. I'm gonna miss a suggestion if we're not careful, then everyone will be sad.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaterasu Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 am

An admin administering responsible feadback. Aye aye
amaterasu
amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2