Videos you're watching

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Videos you're watching

Post by Poe on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Yoyo wrote:^ I don't know what or why or huh but I just watched that video and am so confused and yet pleased.

He's roleplaying a Thalmor (He's got an alternate start mod that tossed him into that faction) character and the consensus we made in the stream that night was, "You've got the Wabbajack. Turn Heimsker into a sweetroll and leave him at a Talos shrine."

He's also got a weapon mod that just so happened to manage making crossbows a bit more common, and more deadly. So... Getting one-shot by bolts happens. A lot, as you can see.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:^ I don't know what or why or huh but I just watched that video and am so confused and yet pleased.

He's roleplaying a Thalmor (He's got an alternate start mod that tossed him into that faction) character and the consensus we made in the stream that night was, "You've got the Wabbajack. Turn Heimsker into a sweetroll and leave him at a Talos shrine."

He's also got a weapon mod that just so happened to manage making crossbows a bit more common, and more deadly. So... Getting one-shot by bolts happens. A lot, as you can see.
I suddenly understand everything. *kinda want to install an alternate start mod; but good golly do I hate the Thalmor*

Yoyo doesn't watch videos. I don't know what possessed me to enter this thread.

(Probably the Skyrim. I could sense it, I'm sure.)

tumblr / Oops, I Arted / look at this! / play Pokémon with Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

View user profile http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 am

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

I suddenly understand everything. *kinda want to install an alternate start mod; but good golly do I hate the Thalmor*

I kinda like the Thalmor. Prefer the Empire, of course, but that's another thing entirely. xD
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

I kinda like the Thalmor. Prefer the Empire, of course, but that's another thing entirely. xD
I just sort of generally hate all the groups. The Thalmor I've met are all jerks. Ulfric Stormcloak is also a jerk. The Imperials are all jerks.
I'm just gonna go slaughter bandits and raid caves and stuff.

Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

I just sort of generally hate all the groups. The Thalmor I've met are all jerks. Ulfric Stormcloak is also a jerk. The Imperials are all jerks.

Spoiler:
I disliked Ulfric because he cannot properly run anything. If it weren't for his second in command, I doubt anything would get done at all in this war.

Considering the state of everything, I think the Thalmor have a right to be upset. They're actually trying to do something about it, and I can respect that.

The only Imperials I've disliked so far is the Battle-Borns.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Spoiler:
I disliked Ulfric because he cannot properly run anything. If it weren't for his second in command, I doubt anything would get done at all in this war.

Considering the state of everything, I think the Thalmor have a right to be upset. They're actually trying to do something about it, and I can respect that.

Oh gosh, spoilers being used for their intended purpose. What.
Spoiler:
The Thalmor I have met are all really rude. Like, I can understand being upset, but being jerks about it is not okay.
I want to like Ulfric and the Stormcloaks, but as a general rule, as you said, he isn't a leader. He's a good figurehead and got the thing started.
The Imperials tried to kill me before I ever had control of my character. I'm a bit offended by that. Honestly, most of the Imperials are okay...

Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh gosh, spoilers being used for their intended purpose. What.
Spoiler:
The Thalmor I have met are all really rude. Like, I can understand being upset, but being jerks about it is not okay.
I want to like Ulfric and the Stormcloaks, but as a general rule, as you said, he isn't a leader. He's a good figurehead and got the thing started.
The Imperials tried to kill me before I ever had control of my character. I'm a bit offended by that. Honestly, most of the Imperials are okay...
Who'd have thought? Must be an Imperial thing. xP
Spoiler:
They have a superiority complex and overall, have a right to have it. They're long lived and have a history of perfectionism. Talos as a god is a real spit in the face.

As for the Imperials... You're in the middle of a war and found with not only Stormcloak soldiers, but Ulfric as well. Why wouldn't they want to kill you? Tullius isn't exactly one to take bets. He wants the war over with so the Empire can regain a footing.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Air on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Way too obsessed with this song..

Air

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:22 am

^ That's not bad.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Air on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Air

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7qHNrRX08&list=PLrtaNbD3BeNUr9BH5PHaLsgwJ_cmxkGtT
^ A playlist I'm listening to while waiting for the program to end on the radio station I usually listen to.

Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Air on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Air

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Awwwwwwww yeeeaaaaaah.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Yoyo, maybe this will change your mind about the Thalmor.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Air on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:03 am

Air

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Air on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Air

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:12 am

Air wrote:

SMAUG
Banouin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Edit: I have listened to this song 93 times today. There will be another 10 ish before the computer shuts down.
Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 am

Poe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down