The Bar

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:57 pm

I have heard that Tokyo Ghoul has some interesting things to consider. I have also heard that it is violent and a good idea for me to ignore. xD
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Banouin on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Poe wrote:I have heard that Tokyo Ghoul has some interesting things to consider. I have also heard that it is violent and a good idea for me to ignore. xD

Not all violent things are bad!
avatar
Banouin
Admin

Posts : 355
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Air on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Hey Bar ^^
avatar
Air

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Toshii on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Bar :U
avatar
Toshii

Posts : 409
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 am

Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:I have heard that Tokyo Ghoul has some interesting things to consider. I have also heard that it is violent and a good idea for me to ignore. xD

Not all violent things are bad!

I'm fine with violence, but I heard that Tokyo Ghoul has AOT levels of it, and just no. xD

I'm prone to nightmares, so I am careful about what I watch. I have terrible enough sleep as it is. :P
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Banouin on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:02 am

Poe wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:I have heard that Tokyo Ghoul has some interesting things to consider. I have also heard that it is violent and a good idea for me to ignore. xD

Not all violent things are bad!

I'm fine with violence, but I heard that Tokyo Ghoul has AOT levels of it, and just no. xD

I'm prone to nightmares, so I am careful about what I watch. I have terrible enough sleep as it is. :P

That is a shame.
avatar
Banouin
Admin

Posts : 355
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 am

Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:I have heard that Tokyo Ghoul has some interesting things to consider. I have also heard that it is violent and a good idea for me to ignore. xD

Not all violent things are bad!

I'm fine with violence, but I heard that Tokyo Ghoul has AOT levels of it, and just no. xD

I'm prone to nightmares, so I am careful about what I watch. I have terrible enough sleep as it is. :P

That is a shame.

I'll prolly build back up to it in time, but I don't want to mess it up more with my sleep apnea. xP
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Air on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Um haaaaaaaaaaaaay!
avatar
Air

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello!
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Toshii on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:07 am

Why hello bar~
avatar
Toshii

Posts : 409
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Banouin on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:07 am

Toshii wrote:Why hello bar~

The bar welcomes you all and says hello back.
avatar
Banouin
Admin

Posts : 355
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Air on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:30 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR
avatar
Air

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Banouin on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Air wrote:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR

The bar wonders where its cookies are.
avatar
Banouin
Admin

Posts : 355
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Air on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Banouin wrote:
Air wrote:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR

The bar wonders where its cookies are.
I ate them all, sorry! :3
avatar
Air

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Air wrote:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR

Happy belated to you too!

Wow we've been quiet lately, though. xD
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by amaterasu on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm

does this go forever? how many pages can a bar have?
avatar
amaterasu

Posts : 217
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:25 am

amaterasu wrote:does this go forever? how many pages can a bar have?

You know what? I thought the same thing when I posted that last one.

I figured they removed the 40-45 page limit?
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Banouin on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 am

Air wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Air wrote:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR

The bar wonders where its cookies are.
I ate them all, sorry! :3

The bar does not welcome you than.

Can we just make it official? Bano is now the bar. Done.
avatar
Banouin
Admin

Posts : 355
Join date : 2015-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Air on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 am

If you are the bar, then where are the drinks?
avatar
Air

Posts : 247
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by neon kun on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Belated Happy Valentine's Day~~~~

neon kun

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Under The Sea

View user profile http://neon-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Poe on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Air wrote:If you are the bar, then where are the drinks?

I'm pretty sure Titan is in charge of the liquor. Prolly hid them to prevent the risk of alcohol abuse.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 601
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Toshii on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Poe wrote:
Air wrote:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BAR

Happy belated to you too!

Wow we've been quiet lately, though. xD

^ I agree xD;;

Happy belated Valentine's as well xD

And hi!
avatar
Toshii

Posts : 409
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DICE ROLL! TAN TAN TAN!!

Post by Ayame on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:09 am

How are you guys? Me am bored. *rolls die for no reason*

Uhh... *rolls die for reason*
avatar
Ayame

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Fenrir Far East Branch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DICE ROLL! TAN TAN TAN!!

Post by Dice Roll on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:09 am

The member 'Ayame' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd20' :
avatar
Dice Roll

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Ayame on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 am

Wat~? Doth mine eyes deceive me~?? It probably is. I have (blank) reason for posting T_T"
avatar
Ayame

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : Fenrir Far East Branch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum