Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bar

+14
Azuki
Titaniumxvx
neon kun
Air
sammythebootlegger
Ayame
Laura-chan
Poe
Jay
amaterasu
Toshii
Jake989
Yoyo
Admin
18 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Bar - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:Behold, it is I~!

What are we up to, my fellow Netizens~?

Nice name for our peoples The Bar - Page 6 2956794258

Just laying down, being lazy =w= I don't think we talked much Ayame :U
Yeah~ I was only online on weekends back on WoTN and AA anyway sooo... The Bar - Page 6 4233699451

Ahhh that would make sense :U I never tried the +Quote button :O Shall we ask our lord and savior, Yoyo?

And sorry for late reply, my internet was acting wonky >_<

+Quote is the multiquote feature. I doubt we'll use it, like, ever, but it's handy if you want to reply to lots of people in only one post.
For every +Quote you select, clicking the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page will take all the posts you +Quoted and put them all in one post.

Ooooh, that's pretty neat :U Kinda like how you've replied to like 4 people last night in one post? xD

Yes. It was in that moment that I decided never to use multiquote again. :D

Fear the power it has. FEAR IT.
YOU fear it. >_>
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

Yeah~ I was only online on weekends back on WoTN and AA anyway sooo... The Bar - Page 6 4233699451

Ahhh that would make sense :U I never tried the +Quote button :O Shall we ask our lord and savior, Yoyo?

+Quote is the multiquote feature. I doubt we'll use it, like, ever, but it's handy if you want to reply to lots of people in only one post.
For every +Quote you select, clicking the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page will take all the posts you +Quoted and put them all in one post.

Ooooh, that's pretty neat :U Kinda like how you've replied to like 4 people last night in one post? xD

I would always just open each new quote in another window and then just combine my replies after I'm done. O-o
That's what I always did if I wanted to reply all at once. Generally, though, it was easier to just reply to each one individually.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

YOU fear it. >_>

Make me. The Bar - Page 6 2956794258
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Yoyo wrote:That's what I always did if I wanted to reply all at once. Generally, though, it was easier to just reply to each one individually.

I never liked doing that. Old Gaia habit. Double posting tends to be frowned upon. xP
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:That's what I always did if I wanted to reply all at once. Generally, though, it was easier to just reply to each one individually.

I never liked doing that. Old Gaia habit. Double posting tends to be frowned upon. xP

Never double post, it might end all things as we know it. Not really, but you never know. It might. Why risk it?
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Poe wrote:

If you don't double post in the bar to keep up with your conversations, you're screwed. xD;
Or would be if it was fast. It almost was for, like, three minutes earlier today.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

YOU fear it. >_>

The Bar - Page 6 3680476480 Nah, don't feel like it.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

YOU fear it. >_>

I'm sure thats the real reason. :D
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

YOU fear it. >_>

Totally is. I'm literally sitting at my computer eating a sandwich thinking, "Why is there lettuce on this thing?" That's how much I am feeling the "make me" thing.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

YOU fear it. >_>

Totally is. I'm literally sitting at my computer eating a sandwich thinking, "Why is there lettuce on this thing?" That's how much I am feeling the "make me" thing.

Are you trying to tell me you care more about that lettuce than me? The Bar - Page 6 2311153412
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:I'm sure thats the real reason. :D

Are you trying to tell me you care more about that lettuce than me? The Bar - Page 6 2311153412
I'm more repulsed by the lettuce than I am by you.
The Bar - Page 6 2956794258
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:

That might be the nicest things you've ever said to me!
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:

That might be the nicest things you've ever said to me!
....It probably is, yes. Maybe I should fix that...?
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Banouin wrote:
Poe wrote:

Never double post, it might end all things as we know it. Not really, but you never know. It might. Why risk it?
:P

There are places where you can do that, but I never really posted in them.

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

If you don't double post in the bar to keep up with your conversations, you're screwed. xD;
Or would be if it was fast. It almost was for, like, three minutes earlier today.

Honestly, I don't really post in the bar "that" much, even on the older sites. The quote towers screw with me. It's why I shrink them after a few messages.

For being a member of the spam village, I'm pretty bad at it. xD
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Honestly, I don't really post in the bar "that" much, even on the older sites. The quote towers screw with me. It's why I shrink them after a few messages.

Y'all really weren't that bad unless your spam levels dropped horribly during the last year or so... I was the worst spammer in Storm, and I was a member of Sand. :P

I also shrink quote towers after a while. It's just... impossible to work with them after a while.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:22 am

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Y'all really weren't that bad unless your spam levels dropped horribly during the last year or so... I was the worst spammer in Storm, and I was a member of Sand. :P

I also shrink quote towers after a while. It's just... impossible to work with them after a while.

Poor storm, had to put up with Yoyo.
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 am

Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

I wound up with a thread specifically designated for me. It was awesome.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:13 am

Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Hmm, sounds like a comfortable cage to keep you locked up from the rest of the world.
Toshii
Toshii

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:23 am

Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Hmm, sounds like a comfortable cage to keep you locked up from the rest of the world.

Hardly. I was the star of that thread~
I was also hardcore rocking the bar at the same time. And it wasn't even called the bar anymore, I don't think.
I was also attempting to draw a manga.
Yeesh.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banouin Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 am

Toshii wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Banouin wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:
Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:

Ha! Nice! /highfives.
Banouin
Banouin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:06 am

Hi Poo~!

Aaanndd~ I'm back. Geez. Why is no one ever online when I'm online~? OTL /sad life
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:18 am

Yoyo wrote:
Ayame wrote:Lord Yoyo, how did you make those link thingies in your siggy~? :O *Gasp* Is this another example of your greatness~?
It's me being awesome. The Bar - Page 6 2956794258
And also knowing how to use html to an extent. >_>
Okaayyy... OTL I tried learning it before but I really sucked and quit  The Bar - Page 6 1969233671

Yoyo wrote:
Poe wrote:I can now see that The Bar has turned into our own Tumblr.

Fantastic stuff.

Hey everybody!

Noooooooo, that wasn't my intention at all. I have enough Tumblr on my Tumblr. >_>
I have a tumblr that doesn't feel like tumblr at all. It's mostly Marvel and DC comics though :p
I still don't get what's so great about the site. I personally prefer Reddit. The Bar - Page 6 1682726873

Yoyo wrote:
Toshii wrote:
Ayame wrote:
Toshii wrote:

I just used it. It doesn't work on Quick Reply apparently *facepalm* The Bar - Page 6 236845464
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 am

Ayame wrote:Hi Poo~!

Aaanndd~ I'm back. Geez. Why is no one ever online when I'm online~? OTL /sad life

Time zones suck.

I dunno why Tumblr is so popular. Everyone I see on there is an SJW, anti-SJW, or just really likes one fandom or another. So I suppose that's part of it.

You can find some interesting people around there. Such as this girl.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:44 am

^ What does SJW?

And rawr :U
Toshii
Toshii

Back to top Go down

Post by Poe Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:05 am

Toshii wrote:^ What does SJW?

And rawr :U

Social Justice Warrior. It's largely a derogatory thing, but some have taken it to heart and turned it into their own thing. Just think of anyone, online or offline, who discuss equality things. By and large, though, they're not really taken seriously, but they band together like it's some 4chan raid. There's a tendency to also call people in the group they're with "fake" for one reason or another. It's crazy.

And hello. :P But I'm going shortly.

Edit: This link sort of goes over it.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum