Wanderers of the 'Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usergroup Question

+4
amaterasu
Poe
Ayame
Yoyo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Usergroups?

Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Usergroup Question - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Usergroup Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Usergroup Question

Post by Yoyo Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am

Fish - I was thinking something like "Submit whatever comes into your head that you personally like that others might also like." I wan't planning on putting a limit on the number of options you submit.

Alright, two people have voted number two (I personally like it as well) and I think Bano agreed, so that's sort of four votes for that?
How about this, is anyone horribly opposed to the idea?

Also, would we want to submit theme ideas first, then vote for actual names? Or would we rather have unrelated options? Or everyone could submit sets of names?
I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.
Yoyo
Yoyo
Admin

http://yuriitheyoyo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Usergroup Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Usergroup Question

Post by amaterasu Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:59 am

ne ne ne , first you should do a poll asking if you want themed groups or not, and then have another part after a period of time to ask what they shall be called.
amaterasu
amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2